Are you planning to move to Highland Beach, FL soon? Then, you’re probably busy preparing for your relocation. You have to organize everything, from finding the best moving companies in Florida to packing your entire household. In addition to this, if you’re moving with children, then your relocation might be even more stressful. Children usually do not react well to big news. Most kids do not want to change their schools and leave their friends behind. Also, no one really wants to be a new kid in school. This can be quite stressful for your kids. In order to relieve some stress after the move, the whole family should do something together. This way, you will get to know your city and spend some time with your kids. For this reason, here are all the suggestions for family fun in Highland Beach FL.
Family fun in Highland Beach FL starts now
Highland Beach is a quite small city in Florida. The population is around 3,539 people. Even though it is pretty small, you still have a couple of places to visit, mainly the beach. You can always organize a weekend trip to one of the major cities in Florida. However, you should only plan your trips after movers Highland Beach Fl deliver your items. The first place to visit is the Wakodahatchee Wetlands. This beautiful park is located in Delray Beach but it is only 10 minutes away by car. You can see many interesting species of birds, turtles, alligators, rabbits, and plants. It has a three-quarter-mile pathway that crosses over many water ponds in the park. Then, you should head over to the beaches and spend the entire day having fun. As you might know, Florida has some of the best beaches in the country.
Places to visit in the vicinity
As mentioned, Highland Beach is very small. You can pretty much only go to the beach for some family fun. For this reason, you should visit some extremely interesting places in its vicinity. They are the following.
- Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens – a museum about the Japanese culture. It is extremely beautiful since it has many Japanese gardens. The museum also has a lovely coffee shop.
- The Girls Strawberry U-pick – who does not like strawberries? Not only can you pick your own strawberries, but you can also walk around the small zoos, feed chickens, etc.
- Gulfstream Park – this park has race tracks, good restaurants, and shops. In addition to this, you can see turtle nests.
- Putt’n Around – an amusement park where you can play mini-golf.
- Lake Ida Dog Park – if you have a pet, you should take it to this park for some exercise.
Have fun with your kids
As you can see, these are just some of the suggestions for family fun in Highland Beach and its vicinity. You should definitely go and visit some of these places with your kids after your relocation.