Home » Gallery
Take a look at our gallery
Get In Touch
Given that the governor of Florida has deemed moving industry an “essential business” following the COVID-19 pandemic, Get Moved Today would like to inform our loyal customers that we intend to keep on putting your safety first, just as we have been doing since our first day in the business. While taking care of your relocation, we will continue to follow sanitation guidelines and practices and take every necessary precaution to keep you and your family safe at all times. As an established moving company, we are making sure that our teams take extensive measures to prevent the spreading of the virus during our activities – all the while providing you with the finest moving services in Florida. Rest assured we will be implementing the following proactive measure during your move:
- You will be able to get a free estimate on-line, virtually, or via email.
- If you are feeling ill or suspect exposure to the virus, we can work out a way to reschedule, postpone, or cancel your move if you consider that necessary. As for our team members, it will be mandatory to stay at home if there are any similar concerns.
- Social distancing measures have been put into effect on our part, so there willbe no handshakes or touching while our work is in progress.
- We are equipped with gloves, hand sanitizers, and disinfectant sprays and wipes.
- We kindly ask you to please give our team members the space they need to maintain our social distancing guidelines and still provide you with an efficient and enjoyable move.
- Please try to keep doorways and windows open, this will increase air circulation and maintain more appropriate working conditions for our team.
- We perform thorough sanitation of our trucks and all of our moving equipment after each more, so we can reduce cross-contamination risks.
- Hopefully, you will be able to take similar measures and sanitize your home inorder to keep our crew as safe as possible
We would like to thank you for hiring Get Moved Today – regardless of the circumstances, we will continue to provide the top-rated moving services we alwayshave been; feel free to contact us and share your questions or concerns anytime. Our staff is here for you 24/7.
Thank you, and stay safe and healthy!