Mar 17 – 31
To all our dearest residents and business owners in Miami,
Our company wanted to take this chance to let you know that our moving services and deliveries will be available on a regular basis during this hard time:
- Our employees will be exercising the utmost caution during your relocation.
- Anyone of our movers with even the slightest symptoms of seasonal flu will be sent home immediately.
- All our employees are obligated to wear Anti-Virus Masks and protective gloves at all times.
Here are several relocation tips for you to follow before the arrival of our moving crews
- Prepare a separate bathroom for visitors and movers, with soap and extra paper towels.
- Ventilate your household or office on an hourly basis before our moving team arrives
- Masks are currently on back-order. The closest delivery is the end of April on Amazon.
- Medical gloves break in minutes and offer absolutely no protection, making them unusable during a relocation.
The main thing we can do is to minimize interaction with multiple people in a closed-off and non-ventilated environment.
*During this difficult time, we will be waiving all Truck Fees for moves in Miami Downtown and Brickell.